Universal Gaming League

almost 12 years ago

Game: CSS / CS:GO Servers are prepaid.
Team: Blaze Community have 4 war teams, I am now a captain of one with multiple years experience in CSS mixing, my team is Blaze#Nephropathy
Skill: Midish skill level
Players Required: 2

Age Limit: None, we have a 13 year old in the clan who is exceptionally mature for his age, infact nobody has guessed his age from his voice, he sounds about 20 and acts it, he is not a problem in the clan as you might think, so for me to put a age cap on the team would be hypocritical. Although I would prefer anyone 17,18+ but like I said, if you're 15 or so you can still apply.

Location: My team so far is UK, we're from all over, as for the community, that's mostly the UK and Europe, with a few from the states.
Contact Information: Apply via the forum @ http://blaze-clan.co.uk/index.php?/topic/53-applying-for-blaze-nephropathy-read-me/#entry226
Other Information:

http://blaze-clan.co.uk/

The Blaze Community has completely soared in popularity recently, with their multiple public servers and ready made CS;GO servers They are offering me a voice server, private part of the website & of course a war server so long as I build a team up and represent Blaze.

That's where you come in, we need an awper as well as a solid rifler.

I would not say idling around on our mumble is boring, everyone is really friendly and we are constantly having a laugh, so you need to have / accept banter ! Actually turned down a few players because they just weren't talking...

Be mid skilled, ready to move away from banter when it's our core five and warm up and go through strats and we'll be competing in no time. Then off to CS:GO we go... :P

almost 12 years ago

nice app gl with search =)

almost 12 years ago

players from the states? How will the ping issue be resolved?

Phantom
CS Admin
almost 12 years ago

iwicsy!
Americans have a better connection to us than we do to them. (Generally)

Good luck.

IV
Slugger
almost 12 years ago

Their surf admins are noops!

almost 12 years ago

hrizn
Not everyone, and considering their name is Blaze, it's pretty relevant for them.

I understand what you mean though...it's not cool.

almost 12 years ago

Uhh, states meaning the community :)

As for my core team, at the moment we are all from the UK !

Yeah well I didn't decide the name did I, I named my core team after my kidney disease since I think it sounded cool - aha !

Thanks for the positive messages

almost 12 years ago

link doesn't work

almost 12 years ago

Link should work now, site admins messed around.

IV
Slugger
almost 12 years ago

Your surf admins are racist btw.