Universal Gaming League

over 11 years ago

I'm aware I already have a post somewhere in these forums, but I'm looking to start a fresh post now we are fully established and have been running nicely for a while now.

Synergygaming is a CSS gaming clan/community which is currently searching for members (+1 first team) (+2 second team) perhaps as core players or as squad rotation players to represent us. And we are always looking for community members.

We currently have 6 first team members and 5 second team members as well as a few community members that rotate in when needs be. We are looking to form a solid core 5 to represent us as a main team, additionally alongside a second team. Both playing towards to be in the region of a Mid+ level.

Furthermore we are looking to take on another stable team, which will represent us and have the use of a teamspeak and game server.

If you are interested in joining either the first or second team, or perhaps you want to give it a shot representing us as a team please do not hesitate to contact myself at either of the options below.

Steam = xaudiox

Website = www.synergygaming.eu

Many thanks, Dan.

over 11 years ago

gl

panz0r
I <3 mouz & FGW
over 11 years ago

gl

over 11 years ago

the website hurts me eyes (8)

gl

over 11 years ago

GL

over 11 years ago

fmMMMMmmMMMm
how can they hurt your eyes if there pretty much shut all time daniel ;)

over 11 years ago

and gl :D

over 11 years ago

Roy Cropper
did you not see that it made me go to backsteps the wrong way??

IV
Slugger
over 11 years ago
over 11 years ago

fmMMMMmmMMMm
hahahahaa . amazing haha