Universal Gaming League

over 11 years ago

Team-Winrar.

Winrar is a new organisation in the eSports scene. We will focus on being the best that we can in all games.We will focus on the competitive side of gaming and the fun side of gaming

We will play the following games:

Battlefield 3

Call of Duty 2

Call of Duty 4

Starcraft 2

Counter Strike Source

Counter Strike Global Offensive

Shootmania Storm

Other games are welcome.

What are we expecting from the team:

-activity in leagues, cups and other competitions

-Stable line-up

-Results

-Friendly

What we can offer:

-Gameserver(depending on game)

-Teamspeak 3

-Website

-More in the future

If your interested then please download and fill in our application:

http://team-winrar.eu/index.php?site=files&file=11

If you want help or have questions then please feel free to add one of us on steam

http://steamcommunity.com/id/FragOMatic1990

http://steamcommunity.com/id/RAWRCHICKEN

over 11 years ago

GL GUYS!

over 11 years ago

My team is interested, will contact soon :)

over 11 years ago

Jp  arcane better be fast before someone takes those nice bunch of lads ;)

over 1 year ago

My friend mentioned to me your blog, so I thought I’d read it for myself. Very interesting insights, will be back for more!Rank and Rent

over 1 year ago

Such a very useful article. Very interesting to read this article.I would like to thank you for the efforts you had made for writing this awesome article.Kevin David

over 1 year ago

I am really enjoying reading your well written articles. It looks like you spend a lot of effort and time on your blog. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work.Rank and Rent

over 1 year ago

I am a new user of this site so here i saw multiple articles and posts posted by this site,I curious more interest in some of them hope you will give more information on this topics in your next articles.Fortune Builders

over 1 year ago

it's really cool blog. Linking is very useful thing.you have really helpedKevin David

over 1 year ago

I have been searching to find a comfort or effective procedure to complete this process and I think this is the most suitable way to do it effectively.crypto.com

over 1 year ago

My friend mentioned to me your blog, so I thought I’d read it for myself. Very interesting insights, will be back for more!Fortune Builders

over 1 year ago

I must admit that your post is really interesting. I have spent a lot of my spare time reading your content. Thank you a lot!Fortune Builders

over 1 year ago

You know your projects stand out of the herd. There is something special about them. It seems to me all of them are really brilliant!crypto.com

over 1 year ago

I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to understand. Unlike other blogs I have read which are really not that good.Thanks alot!crypto.com

over 1 year ago

Interesting post. I Have Been wondering about this issue, so thanks for posting. Pretty cool post.It 's really very nice and Useful post.ThanksFortune Builders