Universal Gaming League

about 11 years ago

Game nickname: FrosK

Skill: MID

Team Experience: not any known teams

Contact Information: STEAM - civilian_pt or [email protected]

Other Information: All rounder (have good reflexes as a sniper and im good at rifles too)

Played Counter-Strike:Source for a 4 years(3 in [email protected] witch was my brothers account and 1 in civilian_pt.

Im looking for a good PT team with good organization and competitive ambition / porpuses.

about 11 years ago

nice detailed post

gl

about 11 years ago

I would want to add that I want portuguese teams and not european or english ones, because I can't talk english very well.

PS: Thanks steven for wishing me good luck

Thanks,

about 11 years ago

lmao you didnt stand at 4th or 6th place in xl

about 11 years ago

gl

about 11 years ago

Pt  frzt

indeed, this guy is a lying ****

about 11 years ago

gl

about 11 years ago

Yes, i did stand. And Im not here to satisfie you. Im not going to tell my old nickname or the clans. I did stand, if you dont believe, I just dont care.

about 11 years ago

" I did this and that but I wont tell you what team or what name " Yeah, I also won CPH last year but I'm not gunna tell you who i played for. Lol.

GL anyway.

about 11 years ago

00  brajsz no, I won cph last year ... I won't tell you my old nickname or clans tho

about 11 years ago

Pt  FrosK

You're lying, kid. You're pathetic. No one smart enough will believe you. You're forgetting that some guys here know the entire Portuguese CSS scene and we know the players.

about 11 years ago

00  brajsz right.

just noticed you've edited the part about the previous lan finish's lol

about 11 years ago

Cl  steven-

lol well spotted

about 11 years ago

I like how hes gone from saying he played well in a known Portuguese LAN but now saying hes not been in any known teams xD

almost 3 years ago

I can see the end as it begins www.privateinvestigatorssandiegoca.com