Universal Gaming League

almost 11 years ago

If you don't know what Phase 9 is, this will may answer your question.

What is Phase 9?

Phase 9 started as a Css Zombie Mod clan, but after a while we noticed that we like to play other Games too. That's why we changed into a Multigaming-Community.

In Coorperation with Elite-Hunterz ( www.elite-hunterz.info ) we opened a Css and a Minecraft Server.

We're a group for people who wants to become a part of a small and pleasant community.

And for those who wants to find new friends to play with! If you're looking for new friends, an

entertaining gaming experience and a group which is thankful for your

membership, this group is something you should consider to join.

Why should I become a part of this community?

In this community everybody is nice to each other and our goal is to create a bigger community, make groups for all the games we play and get to know new gamingbuddies ;D

We would gladly play together with you and have a good time. For good communication you can use our Teamspeak channels!

If you have a question, need help or just want to hang around with us, feel free to join us.

Only with you, we can get bigger. Join us ;)

You will like it

We are recruiting new members, so if you think this is something for you, please contact me for further information or visit our forum: http://p9.elite-hunterz.com.

Thanks for your attention, cheers.

Soppienator

almost 11 years ago

you had me to zombie mod clan then i stopped reading... gl anyways with whatever ur doing :)

almost 11 years ago

Se  RyCk Its okay that you don't like zombie mod, but don't misunderstand. We started as a zombie mod clan, but now we play lots of other games, mods etc. too. We even have our own deathmatch server so don't think we are just a zombiemod clan! ;)

And thanks! ;D

Update:

We just opened a new surf and climb server! come visit us, ip's in forum ;)