Universal Gaming League

almost 13 years ago

Evil Deeds is looking to expand the Organisation by adding a Heroes of Newerth team. Anyone interested please email me on - [email protected]

website - http://www.evildeeds.clanbug.com/

Gb  DazzyJ
UNGL Contributor
almost 13 years ago

What can you offer them other than web space?

almost 13 years ago

Evil Deeds has been a known clan since 2006 when it was formed by Scott "Beardedwife" Pheasey, in that time we had :

4 Counterstrike Source Gaming teams

1 Call Of Duty team

1 Left for dead team

Money got tight last year and we had to pull the plug on 3 CSS teams and the COD team, we kept the L4D team as it was winning well respected tournaments against some of Europes finest teams, but they were picked up and went on to better things.

At the moment we have started to re-build the Organisation again expand the org into different games. so we can only offer web space and Teamspeak 3.

We have 1 Counterstrike Source team thats competiting in Ungl Cups, Enemydown, Thekgl Season 11 and ESL.

If your looking for a org to give you a chance to prove yourself against the best and move on to better things in your future then Evil Deeds is the place to be.

almost 13 years ago

Gb  Bulbedd

New logo needed but i remember the days of evildeeds and they had a decent css team at one point so goodluck!

almost 13 years ago

i could hook ^

01  Rings of Saturn
Semi-inactive
almost 13 years ago

Gb  Bulbedd , are you lacking ambition????

If your looking for a org to give you a chance to prove yourself against the best and move on to better things in your future then Evil Deeds is the place to be.

:/

Gb  DazzyJ
UNGL Contributor
almost 13 years ago

I think he is saying that it could potentially be a stepping stone to greater things, and they don't mind if they do go to a better known org? Could be totally wrong mind.

almost 13 years ago

Gb  DazzyJ your right mate, no point in coming on saying aload of lies how we can offer this an were going to challenge the best Orgs around as were realistic and we dont have that kind of funding or sponsors behind us but doesnt mean were not trying to find the backing. So until then were giving upcoming teams a chance to make a name of themselves an hopefully by then we might have some sort of backing and if not then depending on how they do they just might get picked up by the bigger names.