Universal Gaming League

over 12 years ago

Hey,

Im from a pretty known cs: source team called killerinstincts. What im asking is, we have a HoN team made up of the community and we just really would like help to kind of get to know the HoN community within UNGL a bit better.

We have no understanding of competitive HoN games and also wouldnt know where to look for games. We arent that great and would say are a pretty lowish clan but are wanting to ask if anyone is around the 1500 - 1600 rating and would like a game?

Feel free to add me on steam: maztaz139 or to add me on HoN: feedermaz and we could sort some games. IF anyone could help us that would be awesome! we have a challenge out for tonight at 20:00 so please bit lowish and bare with us! :)

Cheers guys <3

Gb  DazzyJ
UNGL Contributor
over 12 years ago

Gb  Maztaz Good luck with the fixture :)

over 12 years ago

Cheers man,

Just need someone to accept it frist! :P

Gb  DazzyJ
UNGL Contributor
over 12 years ago

Gb  Maztaz The HoN ladders aren't as active as they should be, but the cups are usually the place to be.

over 12 years ago

aye i saw, but hope to get a few games or something just for experiance really! ;D

over 12 years ago

just drop hon for now tbh. wait for dota 2.

over 12 years ago

nar ceebs, miht be abother 2/3 months yet for that so, need something to apss the time ;D

over 12 years ago

:P it's just I've been played dota for 5-6 years and played really competitive, won lans in my area and stuff. when i started hon the skill level was just too low and still is:/ so i raged :P

over 12 years ago

I see! i have never played dota! ;D

over 12 years ago

<3 mr. maz

These guys are all extremely friendly, so well worth a match against them

over 12 years ago

Cheers rynnn ;D