Universal Gaming League

Za  tankza
HoN Head Admin
over 12 years ago

Would you like to see a HoN cup where teams avg psr/mmr is < 1700 ? Please post feedback and no trolling please.

Regards,

tanKza

over 12 years ago

no

over 12 years ago

Well, kinda. Since it will be kinda hard to low bracket teams to play against 1900> . Dont need to be a price pool or something like that, just, easier for not that good teams.

over 12 years ago

it would be nice, me and my friends are intrested, we would love it

over 12 years ago

I really dont think 1700 tourny would be aynthing to watch, maybe 1850 - 1900 maximum because I mean in the 1700- bracket it's ALOT that's being done so so wrong. So wouldn't even be enjoyable I think. And if a team wants to become good they have to learn from better players not from the same misstakes that another team makes. What Im trying to say if you lose against better teams and watch the replay you learn alot more than from just losing and think it was luck or hellbourne.

Ninky

over 12 years ago

Not so much for watching, but for playing Noky. I think it's a great idea!

over 12 years ago

00  Nilax Yeah but you wont learn very much from making the same misstakes, and yes in 1700 bracket you do make alot of misstakes. If you play 1700 you will keep making those misstakes and maybe win, but then you wont improve on your skill level any further.

over 12 years ago

Se  NinkyNonk I don't know anything about HON but it's not always about learning you know sometimes you want to do something else for fun aswell even if you're making mistakes. So even if I don't play it it's not a bad idea to make this.

over 12 years ago

Tourny play is different then other games aswell, other factors can come into play such as nerves etc because it feels "serious". So, by playing your own skill level you could learn more than from being stomped.