Universal Gaming League

about 12 years ago

Hi guys,

Recently, I've managed to find some time to play some HoN again. I've played since beta but havent played alot these last 9 months, so fairly new to the new heroes being released.

I'm just looking for some nice people to play with. I don't care if you go 0-15 or if you're amazing, I just want NICE people to play with.

No dicks please, I'm a nice guy and I intend to play with other nice guys or gals

Nl  panz0r
I <3 mouz & FGW
about 12 years ago

gl m8!

about 12 years ago

Is this serious?

If so, according from your tag, I assume you're playing in EU?

Feel free to add me in-game; lolvik

I played quite the lot in beta, but then quit and picked the game up yet again a couple of weeks ago, and find myself in the exact same position as yourself.

For what it's worth I'm a guy from Norway, fairly decent at the game, and blessed with far above average English-skills, which you might appreciate if the case is that you're English yourself.

Note;

I just googled my way here, so for all I know this might be a troll-post. /FML

Gb  IV
Slugger
about 12 years ago

No  lolvik Nah, it's legit.

about 12 years ago

Gb  Ryn friendly players?

....HoN?

WUT?

No serious note Good luck! HoN community is filled with unfriendly players, I'm sure theres some out there, you just going to have to look real hard =/

Jp  mr.viruS
one of those
about 12 years ago

FU ALL AND COME PLAY SOME LOL U NOOBS!

about 12 years ago

lol is for noobs, your logic is flawed =/

Gb  DazzyJ
UNGL Contributor
about 12 years ago

good luck

Gb  Brodieeee
likes men.
about 12 years ago

PM'd :)

about 12 years ago

Adding everyone so far :)

Why wouldn't this be serious? There are plenty of nice HoN players about. I just would rather jump into a nice MM game with people I enjoy playing with, rather than with people who just rage 24/7.

I'm not super active though, but when the gf is busy, i can always find time for hon

over 4 years ago

The site was so nice, I found out about a lot of great things. I like the way you make your blog posts. Keep up the good work and may you gain success in the long run. https://www.greensborobathroomremodeling.com

over 4 years ago

I would like too... How? https://www.mawnstermarketing.com/

over 4 years ago

I would like too... How? https://www.mawnstermarketing.com/

over 4 years ago

I want to know more about this post, this is very interesting! Thanks | https://accesselitenow.com/

over 4 years ago

I want to know more about this post, this is very interesting! Thanks | https://accesselitenow.com/

about 4 years ago

Ultimately, Heroes of Newerth leaves me with similar feelings to those I experienced when I bounced off both Quake III and EVE Online the first time I played them. https://www.floorsandingaucklandnz.info/

over 3 years ago

very interesting. Thank you for posting.

https://www.concretecontractorsyonkers.com

over 3 years ago

very interesting. Thank you for posting.

https://www.concretecontractorsyonkers.com

about 3 years ago

Keep up the good work , I read few posts on this web site and I conceive that your blog is very interesting and has sets of fantastic information.

read more

about 3 years ago

Superbly written article, if only all bloggers offered the same content as you, the internet would be a far better place..

what to do in cozumel on a cruise

about 3 years ago

it was a wonderful chance to visit this kind of site and I am happy to know. thank you so much for giving us a chance to have this opportunity..

tulum ruins

about 3 years ago

I wanted to thank you for this excellent read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it. I have you bookmarked your site to check out the new stuff you post.

tulum ruinas

about 3 years ago

Impressive web site, Distinguished feedback that I can tackle. I am moving forward and may apply to my current job as a pet sitter, which is very enjoyable, but I need to additional expand. Regards.

snorkeling in cancun

about 3 years ago

Yes i am totally agreed with this article and i just want say that this article is very nice and very informative article.I will make sure to be reading your blog more. You made a good point but I can't help but wonder, what about the other side? !!!!!!THANKS!!!!!!

isla mujeres restaurants

about 3 years ago

This is just the information I am finding everywhere. Thanks for your blog, I just subscribe your blog. This is a nice blog..

holbox things to do

about 3 years ago

Your work is very good and I appreciate you and hopping for some more informative posts. Thank you for sharing great information to us.

holbox hotel

about 3 years ago

Great articles and great layout. Your blog post deserves all of the positive feedback it’s been getting.

treatnheal

almost 3 years ago

Great write-up, I am a big believer in commenting on blogs to inform the blog writers know that they’ve added something worthwhile to the world wide web!..

Automatyka hoteli

almost 3 years ago

Superbly written article, if only all bloggers offered the same content as you, the internet would be a far better place..

luxury bathroom vanity

almost 3 years ago

Great write-up, I am a big believer in commenting on blogs to inform the blog writers know that they’ve added something worthwhile to the world wide web!..

covid yucatan

almost 3 years ago

I'm glad I found this web site, I couldn't find any knowledge on this matter prior to.Also operate a site and if you are ever interested in doing some visitor writing for me if possible feel free to let me know, i am always look for people to check out my web site.

Mediterranean food catering

almost 3 years ago

Wonderful article, thanks for putting this together! This is obviously one great post. Thanks for the valuable information and insights you have so provided here.

RC toy car

almost 3 years ago

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

zip codes us

almost 3 years ago

Please let me know if you’re looking for a article writer for your site. You have some really great posts and I feel I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I’d absolutely love to write some material for your blog in exchange for a link back to mine. Please send me an email if interested. Thank you!

luxy hijab

almost 3 years ago

Please let me know if you’re looking for a article writer for your site. You have some really great posts and I feel I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I’d absolutely love to write some material for your blog in exchange for a link back to mine. Please send me an email if interested. Thank you!

luxy hijab

almost 3 years ago

I gotta favorite this website it seems very helpful .

Mixing and mastering Cape Town

almost 3 years ago

Thanks for every other informative site. The place else may just I get that kind of information written in such an ideal means? I have a venture that I’m just now operating on, and I have been on the look out for such information.

world news

almost 3 years ago

Its a great pleasure reading your post.Its full of information I am looking for and I love to post a comment that "The content of your post is awesome" Great work.

cozumel snorkeling

almost 3 years ago

Thank you again for all the knowledge you distribute,Good post. I was very interested in the article, it's quite inspiring I should admit. I like visiting you site since I always come across interesting articles like this one.Great Job, I greatly appreciate that.Do Keep sharing! Regards,

Slab leak detection

almost 3 years ago

Awesome article! I want people to know just how good this information is in your article. It’s interesting, compelling content. Your views are much like my own concerning this subject.

what is ESG investment

almost 3 years ago

I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.

https://europa-road.eu/hu/mobilhaz-szallitas-kulfoldrol-es-belfoldon.php

almost 3 years ago

Awesome post! Thanks for sharing this information. roof replacement

over 2 years ago

hello!! Very interesting discussion glad that I came across such informative post. Keep up the good work friend. Glad to be part of your net community.

Boudoir photoshoot in Delhi

over 2 years ago

Nice blog and absolutely outstanding. You can do something much better but i still say this perfect.Keep trying for the best.

Top Interior Designer in Bangalore

over 2 years ago

I just couldn't leave your website before telling you that I truly enjoyed the top quality info you present to your visitors? Will be back again frequently to check up on new posts.

Job Search

over 2 years ago

Your content is nothing short of brilliant in many ways. I think this is engaging and eye-opening material. Thank you so much for caring about your content and your readers.

tulum resorts

over 2 years ago

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

롤듀오

over 2 years ago

I was surfing net and fortunately came across this site and found very interesting stuff here. Its really fun to read. I enjoyed a lot. Thanks for sharing this wonderful information.

구글상위노출

over 2 years ago

Nice knowledge gaining article. This post is really the best on this valuable topic.

서버모아

over 2 years ago

I would like to say that this blog really convinced me to do it! Thanks, very good post.

ind partners

over 2 years ago

Thanks for posting this info. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative. I can't wait to read lots of your posts.

Tulum kitesurfing

over 2 years ago

Thank you so much for sharing this great blog.Very inspiring and helpful too.Hope you continue to share more of your ideas.I will definitely love to read.

명품레플리카

over 2 years ago

I gotta favorite this website it seems very helpful .

liver hospital in hyderabad

over 2 years ago

Thanks for your post. I’ve been thinking about writing a very comparable post over the last couple of weeks, I’ll probably keep it short and sweet and link to this instead if thats cool. Thanks.

롤전적

over 2 years ago

This is a great inspiring article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work.You put really very helpful information...

life coaching Perth WA

over 2 years ago

No doubt this is an excellent post I got a lot of knowledge after reading good luck. Theme of blog is excellent there is almost everything to read, Brilliant post.

bedroom set for sale

over 2 years ago

I read that Post and got it fine and informative.

furniture bedroom

over 2 years ago

It is imperative that we read blog post very carefully. I am already done it and find that this post is really amazing.

laguna derocha

over 2 years ago
over 2 years ago
over 2 years ago

This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing websites that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. It is the old what goes around comes around routine.

Marketing for work

over 2 years ago

Wonderful article, thanks for putting this together! This is obviously one great post. Thanks for the valuable information and insights you have so provided here.

best binary options brokers

over 2 years ago

Great post I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this interesting and knowledgeable article.

Amazing Escapes Boise

over 2 years ago

I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.

car lockouts Boise

over 2 years ago

I'm glad I found this web site, I couldn't find any knowledge on this matter prior to.Also operate a site and if you are ever interested in doing some visitor writing for me if possible feel free to let me know, i am always look for people to check out my web site.

rug cleaning service Boise

over 2 years ago

Your website is really cool and this is a great inspiring article.

roofing repairs

over 2 years ago

It’s appropriate time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I have read this post and if I could I wish to suggest you few interesting things or advice. Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article. I desire to read even more things about it!

upholstery cleaning Boise

over 2 years ago

Your blog provided us with valuable information to work with. Each & every tips of your post are awesome. Thanks a lot for sharing. Keep blogging,

Excellent Digitizing

over 2 years ago

I appreciate everything you have added to my knowledge base.Admiring the time and effort you put into your blog and detailed information you offer.Thanks.

Website design services

over 2 years ago

I appreciate everything you have added to my knowledge base.Admiring the time and effort you put into your blog and detailed information you offer.Thanks.

Website design services

over 2 years ago

Thanks for sharing!

https://hakimlaw.com

over 2 years ago

Thanks for this article. Seriously is so good.

https://www.cleared4school.com

over 2 years ago

Thanks for this article. Seriously is so good.

https://jesselwilliams.com

over 2 years ago

Thank you for taking the time to publish this information very useful!

best forex brokers

over 2 years ago

custom patch maker

over 2 years ago

I read that Post and got it fine and informative.

DKH Contracting

over 2 years ago

I am hoping the same best effort from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing skills has inspired me.

read more

over 2 years ago

노인 보청기 보조금 신청

over 2 years ago

This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing websites that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. It is the old what goes around comes around routine.

چاپ ارزان کتاب

over 2 years ago

<a href="https://www.yakonorent.com">rent a car beograd</a>

over 2 years ago

rent a car beograd

over 2 years ago

Great post, you have pointed out some fantastic points , I likewise think this s a very wonderful website. [MIssouri City Concrete Contractors](http://www.concretecontractorsinhouston.com/near-me-tomball-concrete-contractors.html)

over 2 years ago

This is highly information, crisp and clear. I think that everything has been described in systematic manner so that reader could get maximum information and learn many things.

abogado de inmigracion

over 2 years ago

I would like to say that this blog really convinced me to do it! Thanks, very good post.

abogado de inmigracion

over 2 years ago

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog, I will keep visiting this blog very often.

immigration attorney

over 2 years ago

You have a real ability for writing unique content. I like how you think and the way you represent your views in this article. I agree with your way of thinking. Thank you for sharing.

immigration attorney

over 2 years ago

Great post I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this interesting and knowledgeable article.

abogado de inmigracion

over 2 years ago

immigration attorney

over 2 years ago

6차 재난지원금

over 2 years ago

This is truly buy IPO stocksa great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work!.buy IPO stocks

over 2 years ago

Thanks for taking the time to discuss that, I feel strongly about this and so really like getting to know more on this kind of field. Do you mind updating your blog post with additional insight? It should be really useful for all of us.

https://dl.openhandhelds.org/cgi-bin/pandora.cgi?0,0,0,0,25,475

over 2 years ago

I just couldn't leave your website before telling you that I truly enjoyed the top quality info you present to your visitors? Will be back again frequently to check up on new posts.

over 2 years ago

vendita pneumatici online

over 2 years ago

Hi! Thanks for the great information you have provided! You have touched on crucuial points!

over 2 years ago

Your work is very good and I appreciate you and hopping for some more informative posts. Thank you for sharing great information to us.

reifen

over 2 years ago

Hi! Thanks for the great information you have provided! You have touched on crucuial points!

tire

over 2 years ago

I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style of blogging. I added it to my favorites blog site list and will be checking back soon. Please check out my site as well and let me know what you think.

over 2 years ago

Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting? I'm pleased I discovered it though, ill be checking back soon to find out what additional posts you include.

reifen

over 2 years ago

Thanks for sharing this information. I really like your blog post very much. You have really shared a informative and interesting blog post with people..

pneumatici online

over 2 years ago

pneumatici online

over 2 years ago

pneus

about 2 years ago

부달

about 2 years ago

Great I would love to join and recommend this to my friends. Thank you so much.

treeservicessantabarbara.com/

about 2 years ago

Nice knowledge gaining article. This post is really the best on this valuable topic.

myfavoriteshop.com

about 2 years ago

credit card processing agent programs

about 2 years ago

Hello There. I found your blog using msn. This is an extremely well written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and return to read more of your useful information. Thanks for the post. I’ll certainly comeback.

Bahamas

about 2 years ago

Great content material and great layout. Your website deserves all of the positive feedback it’s been getting.

서울마사지

about 2 years ago

I am unable to read articles online very often, but I’m glad I did today. This is very well written and your points are well-expressed. Please, don’t ever stop writing.

white label marketing dashboard

about 2 years ago

I can see that you are an expert at your field! I am launching a website soon, and your information will be very useful for me.. Thanks for all your help and wishing you all the success in your business.

https://www.iaidl.org/

about 2 years ago

Thank you so much for sharing this great blog.Very inspiring and helpful too.Hope you continue to share more of your ideas.I will definitely love to read.

binhazmi

over 1 year ago

Thank you for this post. Found it very informative.

Appearance Attorneys Los Angeles

Appearance Attorneys Florida

over 1 year ago

Thanks for sharing such an amazing topic.

Book a California Appearance Attorney

over 1 year ago

Very useful information. Thanks for sharing.

Attorneys to go

over 1 year ago

A1office Pdf Editor is a pdf editing software that allows you to edit pdf files easily. With this software, you can add text, images, and signatures to your pdf documents. You can also merge and split pdf files, and convert them to other formats. <a href="https://a1office.co/pdf-editor/">Pdf Editor</a>

over 1 year ago

A1office Pdf Editor is a pdf editing software that allows you to edit pdf files easily. With this software, you can add text, images, and signatures to your pdf documents. You can also merge and split pdf files, and convert them to other formats. <a href="https://a1office.co/pdf-editor/">Pdf Editor</a>

over 1 year ago

<a href="https://a1office.co/pdf-editor/">Pdf Editor</a>