For wig wearers or beginners considering buying a wig, how to make the 13x4 Lace Wig look natural is a question that has to be considered. Especially for novices, they want to be as close to their real hair as possible when they wear a wig for the first time so that people cannot see that they are wearing a wig. To make wigs look natural, beginners should know these tricks to make hair look real.
1. Buy high-quality 13x4 Lace Frontal. synthetic wigs are completely incomparable to human hair wigs in terms of appearance, feel, and various details. Since the raw material used in human hair wigs is natural human hair collected from young women, the resulting human hair wigs are natural and realistic. Since the wearing effect is very good, the price of real wigs is naturally more expensive. But for beginners who pursue natural wigs, it is still recommended to choose human hair wigs.
2. Change the wig regularly. No matter how real and natural the wig you choose, if you wear it for too long, it will lose its original texture and quality, and no amount of complicated hairstyles can save the wig that needs to be replaced. So you need to replace your 13x4 Lace Front Wig every 6 to 12 months.
3. Rooted color ombre. Most people's hair can't have a single color, there will be different colors and ombre. If you're looking for an illusion of nature, then a wig with a root color is a great option. Achieving a natural gradation of natural hair by mixing multiple colors will give your wig a more realistic look.
4. Look for lace front wigs. If you want to make your wig as real and natural as possible, then you can consider which type of wig to choose for a natural look. A lace front wig would be a great option to help create the illusion of a natural hairline and make the wig look like it's growing from the top of your head. You are free to choose where you want to part, perfect for women who like a variety of natural hairstyles.
5. Trim your hair. A wig with baby hair makes for a more natural look. You can use scissors to trim the edges to create some tiny hair shapes and keep some messy styles to get closer to your real hair. If you're afraid of failure, seek the help of a hairdresser who will know how to create a more polished look.
6. Choose bangs. The hairline of a wig can be an important indicator of how revealing you are wearing a wig. If you want to avoid the hassle of a wig's hairline, then you can opt for something that's easy to put on, like wigs with bangs. The bangs can cover the front part of the wig, which directly avoids the problems that the hairline of the wig may cause.
I hope you have found this guide useful. If you need any more help just let us know either by visit mslynnhair.com