Universal Gaming League

over 12 years ago

Hey there, Preyy here just to get the show on the road for my moviemaking team.

I have had this moviemaking team nearly a year now but.. It went inactive and I closed it, and now I'm back Active more than ever, and I am recruiting unique moviemakers!

Astonished Videos // http://www.youtube.com/AstonishedVideos

We also have a new Intro ,made by Deceiive:
[youtube]F3hArANgOKM[/youtube]

Requirements:

30+ seconds clip
Intro within the clip
Active & willing to improve

p.s. I didn't notice any recruitment area for moviemaking teams so I am placing it in the Media section... If it seems to be in the wrong section, you can move it.

panz0r
I <3 mouz & FGW
over 12 years ago

gl mate.

over 12 years ago

nice intro but i would say break up the wording

by this i mean astonishedvideo is only on the screen for a brief moment so the average human mind wont be able to comprehend what it says ( bear with me here) the human mind does not read every single word it sees it recognizes the "shapes" of words and letter groupings.

so for example you can read words we already know in half the time of unknown words due to shape recognition.

now if you changed it to " astonished video" ( with a space) it will be easier to read.

this isn't a criticism just a suggestion , but it still looks shexy :)

over 12 years ago

go prey ;)

over 12 years ago

Trooper
Thought I'd say if you notice the Logo is for Astonished Videos. When people recognize the Logo they'll know it's Astonished Videos. Just a heads up ;)

over 12 years ago

but what about people who have never seen one of your vids before ?

over 12 years ago

The text is pretty much easy enough to see, I don't see the problem with it at all? Your mind/eyes can easily read jumbled up words, so I'm pretty sure it can the text?... I could easily be very wrong... But it is true that your mind/eyes can read jumbled words pretty easily.

I hope you liked the intro though, and thanks for commenting. :)

over 12 years ago

i do like the intro m8 it does look professional and very well made and i wish you every success with your venture.

over 12 years ago

Well thanks indeed. :)

over 12 years ago

i got to give the vote to what trooper says. i see the name for the first time, and i could not read it. i can reed it now because ive read all the commends ;)

over 12 years ago

Your points count aswell no worries. :)

over 12 years ago

But, for the amount of text that was on the screen, and for the period of time it was up for, I think there's plenty of time for your mind to recognise any 'shapes' on here? Idk, it might just be me, but I had no problems reading it. :).
Keep up the good work Prey<3

over 12 years ago

Will do, cheers for the comment mate. :)