Universal Gaming League

over 13 years ago

best clip till now on utube for me its amazing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZEos4gq6HA&feature=sub

over 13 years ago

I wouldn't say amazing, but you're obviously a skilled editor :)

Gb  dronee
Website Operations Director
over 13 years ago

Far too over edited and jumpy for me, but that's just me. Moving to media.

over 13 years ago

That 'clip' is pathetic. Everything about it is pathetic .

Gb  DazzyJ
UNGL Contributor
over 13 years ago

Is anyone else really not a fan of the washed out colours?

over 13 years ago

Mc  Xano http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0ooXuB7XPg lol look at the likes and comments ... its an amazing idea , and pls dont start comparing to old movies made in windows moviemaker:p

Gb  DazzyJ
UNGL Contributor
over 13 years ago

Just seems like standard Youtube comments, plus go on certain forums and you can just buy likes/comments/subs.

over 13 years ago

Cy  forsakEN rofl@you.

over 13 years ago

I gotta agree with Xano, sorry mate :/

over 13 years ago

Gb  DazzyJ man the guys commenting are like some of the best editors out there;s + fake subs are not done anymore cause people find out and u loose respect ... thats not the point anw... the clip is creative.

Mc  Xano calling that clip pathetic.. is pathetic

Gb  dronee
Website Operations Director
over 13 years ago

Editing is a matter of opinion.

Some people will love it, some will hate it. It's bound to happen.

over 13 years ago

Cy  forsakEN As said in a previous post: rofl@you.

'some of the best editors out there' - It kills me that people think it's SOOO hard to edit a 'movie' (<-- LOL).

01  Rings of Saturn
Semi-inactive
over 13 years ago

Personally, thought the idea was good but I didn't like it. Tried too hard to be a fast paced EVE with frags which aren't exactly out of this world. But what else can you expect from Ghost Pictures? Maybe some legitimate fra... Never mind!

Cy  forsakEN , your closed minded opinion is actually terrible to listen too. Just because it doesn't have an epilepsy warning before the movie, doesn't mean it's made in Windows Movie Maker... I genuinely hope that you're trolling, because that way, I'll have an excuse to remove your forum rights.

Gb  IV
Slugger
over 13 years ago

Cy  forsakEN You're so stupid it's cringe worthy.

over 13 years ago

brb having an epileptic fit :(

over 13 years ago

u all rage cause i like it?;)

over 13 years ago

Mc  Xano try making one then

over 13 years ago

01  Rings of Saturn there are movies by sunny pictures with only clean frags by pro players so... yea ... what ever watch what you want ill watch what i want ;p

Nl  panz0r
I <3 mouz & FGW
over 13 years ago
over 13 years ago

It isnt bad

Gb  IV
Slugger
over 13 years ago

Cy  forsakEN No, we don't rage because you like it. WE rage because you're so narrowminded and ignorant.

over 13 years ago

Gb  IV i am ?;p why? i edit my self i know how ****ing hard it is to do it and how creative that clip is ... and whats with calling me things i never said anything about you guys

Gb  IV
Slugger
over 13 years ago

It's a personal opionion, don't take it to heart.

over 13 years ago

[youtube]LI6cyN4uokg[/youtube]

over 13 years ago

Cy  forsakEN not even worth an edit

over 13 years ago

Cy  forsakEN I have slightly better things to go with my time rather than spending 20 minutes in SV putting in random settings and using someone elses presets and asking am I good 'editor'.

Please, Spare me.

Fo  kata
Kills whales dead.
over 13 years ago

I think the clip is amazing - subbed, liked etc. s0n

Don't even bother flaming at this post, I think it's amazing, you can't change that :)

over 13 years ago

01  Old what?

over 13 years ago

Mc  Xano your funny , dont even wana comment on what u just said, sad anw spend your time on what u want ;p dont care just stop posting nonsense cause editing is not easy , its not about using presets ... anw dont even wana spend my time telling you how deep editing can get than just presets.

over 13 years ago

Cy  forsakEN Errr, It's not like I've never done it before. I'm not an invalid, I just don't see it as "creative". There is about 3 "movies" that are good.

Gb  DazzyJ
UNGL Contributor
over 13 years ago

And I believe that 3 of them are mine.

over 13 years ago

;]

Gb  DazzyJ
UNGL Contributor
over 13 years ago
Gb  IV
Slugger
over 13 years ago

Fo  kata Shut up you silly F

Fo  kata
Kills whales dead.
over 13 years ago
01  Rings of Saturn
Semi-inactive
over 13 years ago

Cy  forsakEN , movies by pro players, like mTw.dav1d? And like ALTERNATE kRYSTAL? How he got into Alternate, I don't know... It's almost like they want a bad reputation, it's really, really funny.

Nl  panz0r
I <3 mouz & FGW
over 13 years ago

forsaken isnt my favorite editor, wars1ck is actually, unfortuantly he stopped editing, i gotta love his last big movie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mU5EBQKoFoo

over 13 years ago

01  Rings of Saturn MAN u say im close minded CAUSE OF THOSE FEW MOVIES DONT SAY ALL ARE CHEATED GOD just let me post what i like... i was talking about verygames movies and roccat

over 13 years ago

Cy  forsakEN You really need to stop taking the internet so serious <3 Chill out man ;D

over 13 years ago