Universal Gaming League

Gb  Sparky
Really?
over 12 years ago

I'd appreciate if this thread was kept clear of trolling and hate of any kind. A friend linked this to me earlier and, after watching the video through, I found it very touching and thought provoking.

Give the vid a chance. It's perhaps a touch serious; but I think some things need to be shared.

[youtube]aJJPTDMLNzw[/youtube]

Spark.

Gb  IV
Slugger
over 12 years ago

Gb  Sparky Touching vid

protip: never trust your band teacher.

over 12 years ago

This was brilliant, very moving. The whole video was a rollercoaster of emotion which left me smiling at the end :DD <3

over 12 years ago

Damn, thats depressing. But a touching video. <3

Gb  dronee
Website Operations Director
over 12 years ago

You might've been an admin and helped out alot, but that is the best thing you've posted on this website, and possible the best thing I've seen on here full stop.

over 12 years ago

Aye that is a great story. You never can tell if someone is dealing with issues within their life, people can hide it. I'm glad videos like this are made because they DO help.

over 12 years ago

wow, this video really makes you think...

over 12 years ago

It realy touchet my heart. It is hard to explain these things because i went trough some **** to in my life, and it is good to see someone telling her story it makes me get some hope back.

over 12 years ago

can i have my 6min back please? :)

was a good post, but i didn't enjoy it, looks like others have done :)

Gb  MentaLLL
In the closet.
over 12 years ago

Kr  Gabe Newell you insensitive piece of

(i joke)

over 12 years ago

Gb  MentaLLL :P true though :P

Gb  MentaLLL
In the closet.
over 12 years ago

Kr  Gabe Newell Disagree but each to his own

over 12 years ago

Gb  MentaLLL What get's to me, and makes me think is swagger jagger... such an amazingly deep song.

over 12 years ago

god!!! i was waiting for a trollface the hole clip so kinda ruined the moment for myself xD

over 12 years ago

<removed>

Gb  MentaLLL
In the closet.
over 12 years ago

If anyone says a bad word about this, i will hunt you down and stab you.

over 12 years ago

<Enjoy your gag>

Lots of love,

Your friendly neighbourhood SEXUALHARASSMENTPANDA.

Gb  IV
Slugger
over 12 years ago

Gb  CK LOL

Lb  KYANITE
The Hairy Arab
over 12 years ago

I don't want to seem like a ****, but that video was terrible.

I don't need some video to tell me that "im special" and "im loved". Anybody who actually gets touched by that, has seen nothing of life. Even with her Mothers problem, and the stuff she 'claims' to have gone through her life, how come when somebody sees a little video like this with some fancy music on top everybody starts to care?

But people in Africa, in the Middle East, all over the world are dying from hunger. Entire races are being ethnically cleansed for no reason whatsoever? Those are the people who require sympathy, not some pointless youtube video of some girl with some cards...

That's just what I think about it - as for the whole "trolling" thing, the majority of people here know that I do none of that, and that I like to share my opinion on things. And here it is, take it or leave it. Cba with people arguing with it, but i'll conclude this with the following questions...

If I posted a video showing children who bombed daily for no reason whatsoever who live in a constrained area and have lost both their parents and have no family or food, would we get the same reaction?

If I posted a picture of an african baby, who was skeleton-like, would we get the same reaction?

No we wouldn't, and that's a fact.

Gb  MentaLLL
In the closet.
over 12 years ago

Lb  KYANITE If you feel about it so strongly, why don't you dedicate your life to helping the african people? Why dont you organise charity events in aid of these people? In reality you will do neither of those (at this moment) Sharing your story is in every respects completely different to what you're mentioning. She is meerly 'boasting' about her new found happiness, is it wrong for people to enjoy being happy?

Lb  KYANITE
The Hairy Arab
over 12 years ago

Gb  MentaLLL I'm only 16 and therefore can't go on humanitarian trips, but believe me when I'm older. I will be on them boats, planes or whatever. I currently pay a good amount of my own earned money to charity, and will be paying a huge sum at the end of this month. I'm not rich or anything nor do I live in luxury, but the life God has placed me really should be taken for granted... I wake up in the morning with a roof over my head, if I need anything I just pop out the door and buy it, infact i even have money in my bloody wallet... "1.7 BILLION" people on this planet live in poverty... That's almost 25% of the world! A quarter of the world can't find water to drink... I can't even bother to write anymore because it just gets on my nerves.

If she is 'boasting' about her new found happiness - 'oh hai i r lesbian and i like it' - I don't see how on earth that is touching. If I came and made a thread sayin 'sup lads i'm a poof ;) come meet me on mumble xoxo' people wouldn't be sat here saying they're 'touched'.

As for 'is it wrong for people to enjoy being happy' i never said that :/

But in conclusion, I don't even know why I just replied to you because your initial reply was going nowhere... lol

Gb  MentaLLL
In the closet.
over 12 years ago

Lb  KYANITE If you follow that up good for you, however i doubt it. You obviously havent understood the video properly.

over 12 years ago

Lb  KYANITE good on ya son, that is what i care about :)

03  EsioooOOOOO
Carrier bag!
over 12 years ago

didn't find it touching seeing as it happens to a lot of people ._.

Gb  Sparky
Really?
over 12 years ago

03  EsioooOOOOO ..... Bull**** tbh. I don't know any lesbian chicks.... :D

Lb  KYANITE
The Hairy Arab
over 12 years ago

Gb  MentaLLL Yes i'm a retard etc and ofc I haven't understood the video properly because it's rocket science.

Kr  Gabe Newell :D

over 12 years ago

my mate actually has been to Africa helping children.

First thing he said about Africans... "They're are lazy as ****"

this is not meant to be racist or funny it's true

Gb  IV
Slugger
over 12 years ago

Lb  KYANITE fkn retard

Gb  Sparky
Really?
over 12 years ago

Lb  KYANITE Rocket science is simple, its the calculation by which you measure how much thrust is needed to escape a gravitational field. Thus you did not understand a simple video.

I joke of course, everyone is entitled to their own opinion <3

over 12 years ago

Very touching video.

And if you dont share this opinion why comment about it ?

She is entitled to her free will to express joy and happiness, you didnt have to watch it nor make an opinion on it.

Yes I understand the problems with poverty and the figures are shocking, but it hasnt gone un-noticed, theres stuff like comic relief and hundreds of charities working for the problems inplaces like africa. In comparisson theres little people can do against aspects such as bullying through school which can damage peoples confidence in later life.

The lesbian was just a massive bonus .... theres no friging lesbians round wigan ffs ;p

Gb  Sparky
Really?
over 12 years ago
over 12 years ago

Gb  mesDOUBLEPUNCH with sparky saying "Give the vid a chance" we gave it a chance...

"And if you dont share this opinion why comment about it ?"

We're entitled to our own opinions as well as people who were touched by the video, as she is as you say " entitled to her free will to express joy and happiness" we are entitled to not be moved by it and comment on it as we feel there is other things in this world which have a greater effect upon the world than this..

For me personally this video sent me to sleep, while for me the 92 dead in norway get me thinking, the millions hurt by the twin towers did the same, poverty and illness in third world countrys, how about polio? nothing to us in europe, go to afghanistan, pakistan, india and nigeria and you'll see how bad it is over there.

Lots of things in the world which are moving, this isn't one of them for me...

Lb  KYANITE
The Hairy Arab
over 12 years ago

Kr  Gabe Newell Well put.

Gb  Sparky
Really?
over 12 years ago

Eh.... I saw the twin towers fall live on TV; I remember being pissed off that the news was on instead of Arthur on BBC1 :( OH how our priorities change when we get older.

No  BarryScott
Loves kicking people very hard.
over 12 years ago

Gb  Sparky True true, I also saw that. It was a horrific thing to witness, even more so to be there and involved ofcourse, but nonetheless horrific.

over 12 years ago

To bad there is always hate ...

Gb  Sparky
Really?
over 12 years ago

Be  Noize. I'm afraid hate is inevitable in a world where we exercise the right to free speech with pride.

over 12 years ago

nice post, this is an exemple to many people ;)

thanks for sharing

over 12 years ago

Kr  Gabe Newell "Lots of things in the world which are moving, this isn't one of them for me..."

Fair enough.

Gb  IV
Slugger
over 12 years ago

No  BarryScott n1. really ****ing n1.

over 12 years ago

At the end of the day we are less than grains of sand in the grand scheme of things even if there is over 5billion of us there is supposedly approx 500 billion solar systems just in our galaxy alone if our planet got hit by a giant meteorite it wouldn't affect the world the slightest. :]

Gb  DazzyJ
UNGL Contributor
over 12 years ago

Everyone you ever know and see, will one day die.

No  BarryScott
over 12 years ago

Gb  IV eh?

over 12 years ago

Gb  DazzyJ point?

People dying of natural causes isn't anything to do with this topic ;o We're talking about things in the world which make you stop and think, even can get you emotional over or relate to.

02  Anto 100% true, but to be honnest that grain of sand is growing with out technology, one of these days we will hit something which will put us higher up in the order of importance in the universe, maybe? :P

Hope the buckyball theory is true :P ( i think its called buckyballs lol, some kind of carbon which can supposedly make us live forever and reverse ageing)

over 12 years ago

Well think about it this way right now we are a very very young species and out of the 500billion solarsystems which could have like 30 planets or whatever in some of them there is bound to be a species alot older and more developed than us? If so they would have had much more time and even different like minerals and chemicals or whatever to make some awesome stuff or even evolved into some beast of a creature :D

01  Chaddy
Community Administrator
over 12 years ago

There must be other species, humans are not awesome enough to make maoams!

Gb  IV
Slugger
over 12 years ago
No  BarryScott
over 12 years ago

Gb  IV "v1den^ n1. really ****ing n1."

What you mean pal?

over 12 years ago

02  Anto or total opposite and we're still the most advanced species in the universe, we'll never know :)

Gb  IV
Slugger
over 12 years ago

No  BarryScott nailed it pal!

No  BarryScott
over 12 years ago

Gb  IV What you talking about?

Gb  DEADLYY
Badman.
over 12 years ago

I thought for a moment and thought what am I thinking about at this moment of time

Gb  IV
Slugger
over 12 years ago

No  BarryScott dno really, agree with the points made here though.

<Forum rights removed>

over 12 years ago

02  Anto That all started from nothing exploding.

over 12 years ago

hot bullied girls ftw

over 12 years ago

Be  SoYa Hot bullied LESBIAN girls * ftw <3 xoxox

over 12 years ago

Nice video

Nl  panz0r
I <3 mouz & FGW
over 12 years ago

shes pretty i would do her to be honest not a bait!

but this video made me think.

really touching

No  BarryScott
over 12 years ago

Nl  panz0r Don't think she's interested if I am completely honest with you mate.

Lb  KYANITE
The Hairy Arab
over 12 years ago
Nx  Harveyy
NORTHEN IRELAND IS JUST A BIG CITY
over 12 years ago

Nl  panz0r ++++++

Id do her.. In a wheelie bin if needs be

Nl  panz0r
I <3 mouz & FGW
over 12 years ago

No  BarryScott when she sees my facbook,