Universal Gaming League

over 11 years ago

After reading all the suggestions and posts and with my clear person understanding on the issue... United with almost everyone else. I think it's only fair that we as UNGL allow a "Other rules" set for Molotovs. So, when you're opening a game for the match planner you may put "No Molotovs" in the Other Rules section but it [notice]must[/notice] be stated, otherwise they are ON by default.

As for Cups, I think its only fair that we keep reviewing this policy and come to a better understanding of the issue as a whole.

THIS IS A TEMPORARY SOLUTION. I cannot promise this rule will be here forever. I'm just trying to please both sides right now.

over 11 years ago

Good news all round Mc  Xano .

Everybody should be happy with this.

over 11 years ago

Nice one dude.

00  Phantom
CS Admin
over 11 years ago

Happy people are getting a choice to be honest.

over 11 years ago

nice 1

over 11 years ago

herp derp

over 11 years ago
over 11 years ago

Sounds good.

Are the other leagues banning molotovs now? Since everyone is jumping on the bandwagon since that LAN banned them...

over 11 years ago

02  ThundeR^ hope so :)

over 11 years ago

The only reason I don't buy them is because I'm still using my CSS binds and it's far too much effort for me to change now haha :(

over 11 years ago

tbh i like the molotovs, and i hope they stay, but im not fighting for/against them either way. good decision here.

over 11 years ago