Universal Gaming League

over 11 years ago

It's that time again, so I am on the look out once again, and would love it if some people could help out where-ever possible.

[quote]What I would personally like to see come of this instead of our previous attempts is that people can use their own iniative, what I find has hampered QuickScope's success is more the fact that people just wait for me to tell them what to do, or what to write, or how to write it.

What I would absolutely LOVE to see, would be if there is a team of 5 people they use each other and produce some real great quality news being pumped out in a week, or perhaps decide to cover a load of events and pump out some fantastic coverage of UNGL CS:GO Cup #145.

QuickScope is a site where you make it what it is, and if I can find the right kind of people to help make this happen, then we could be on to a real winner. If you want the platform to express your feelings about the state of Counter Strike Global Offensive, or if you want to give YOUR event the coverage it deserves, then why not just get in touch and help us out to help you out.[/quote]

Source: [url=http://www.quickscope.co.uk/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=2953:quickscope-needs-you&catid=655:stories]Click Here[/url]

If anyone wants to help out then please can you email or send me a PM on here :)

over 11 years ago

Good Luck :)

over 11 years ago

Panetelaa
HIYA shemale

gl gump :)

over 11 years ago

Was fun when I done it gl to all

over 11 years ago

gl please continue to cover cssource where u can

r0b1
CS Head Admin
over 11 years ago

FragOMatic
but there's none to cover! ;D

over 11 years ago

r0b1
, Bashme.eu predictions inc

over 11 years ago

r0b1
if ungl keep popping out cups, and people play esl cups etc etc, problem solved

over 11 years ago

FragOMatic
The css candle is down to the bottom of the wick flame is about to burn out.

over 11 years ago

we will see ;)

over 11 years ago

FragOMatic

Well there is that 4pl stuff, we could cover.