Universal Gaming League

over 11 years ago

So many people have been buying arma 2 for the dayz mod recently (as did I yesterday), would be nice to have a dayz forum on here especially as the game has such a massive learning curve.

Gb  nSmed
UNGL Administrator
over 11 years ago

I don't see what people see in that game ive watched a few videos and it looks awful.

- http://ungl.org/forum/30

over 11 years ago

Probably one of the best games I've played in a long time.

Jp  mr.viruS
one of those
over 11 years ago

Gb  nSmed The game might look awful but its waaaaaaaay better then any zombie game out there.

+make forum section not exactly hard come on :S You have one for hon and no one even plays that.....

Au  r0b1
CS Head Admin
over 11 years ago

Jp  mr.viruS WE HAVE A FORUM NOW SIR!

Gb  nSmed
UNGL Administrator
over 11 years ago

Jp  mr.viruS I made the forum about 2 hours ago.

Also i don't mean the graphics although they are awful also. just the actual game play and how badly planned it is.

over 11 years ago

Game play is what you make of it your not forced into anything what makes it so good. The graphics I think are quite good when set up right.

Gb  DEADLYY
Badman.
over 11 years ago

Gb  nSmed [quote]how badly planned it is. [/quote]

its only in alpha stage atm

over 11 years ago

Yeah it's still in alpha so the bugs etc are understandable, I guess this discussion should be directed to the new Dayz forum :) ty Gb  nSmed

Au  r0b1
CS Head Admin
over 11 years ago

Gb  PreDator you mean this dayz forum? ;)

Gb  nSmed
UNGL Administrator
over 11 years ago

Its just why would you want to kill zombies when you know someone is around the corner? and more fun killing them i just don't see the point in the zombies at all

Gb  IV
Slugger
over 11 years ago

Don't try to convince him, will only just rage when i kill him and steal his beans.

over 11 years ago

Au  r0b1 Well played sir, well played

over 11 years ago

Gb  nSmed It's in alpha..................

over 3 years ago

ggwp. next game again!

-

www.hairextensionsboiseid.com